Did you know that many new build properties are sold without a TV aerial or aerial sockets in place?
If you’ve recently bought a new build property then congratulations are in order! Unfortunately, though, many new build owners soon realise they are without a TV aerial. And therefore are without any means of getting a decent signal. If you’ve found yourself in that situation, fear not, the Digital Wise Guys are here to help!
Our highly skilled installers have extensive experience working in (and on top of) new build properties. They take a lot of pride in making sure your lovely new home stays clutter-free by only installing discreet and hidden cabling and equipment. Plus for extra peace of mind, all work carried out and any products we install are covered by our rock-solid, no-quibble, 1-year guarantee.
I’m interested, tell me more!
Great! Well, the first step is always a survey (which is totally free with zero obligation to go with us by the way). During your appointment, we’ll run through several different options which will include things like:
- Which TV system you’d like us to install (E.g. Sky, Freeview or Freesat)
- If you already have a system, we’ll discuss how to get that hooked up
- What type of aerial or satellite dish you’ll require
- If you need a TV in just one room or in several rooms throughout your home
- Whether you’d also like DAB radio
- We can also discuss options for wall mounting your flat-screen TV(s)
- If you live in a poor signal area we can discuss additional ways to reception
And then at the end of the survey, we’ll put together a detailed written quote covering everything discussed. If you’d then like to proceed—depending on the time of day—we may be able to get started on the work there and then.